Custom Home Design and Engineering. Custom Commercial Building Design and Engineering.
Ken Risley – the Designer
- Designer and Engineer of Multiple Residential Styles: Victorian, Frank Lloyd Wright styles, Early 20th Century, Modernist (contemporary and unique), Spanish,
* Note – I’m not an Architect. I’m a Registered Engineer and have been producing beautiful designs for decades. My seal holds the same weight as an Architect’s. Please see my article about “The Word Architectural” in the link below.
Mediterranian, Craftsman, Florida Cracker, Hangar (airport) Homes of many styles, Cottages, A-Frames, Mission Homes, Multi-Story Homes, Stilt Homes, Beach Homes, and many more of both standard and unique styles.
- Designer and Engineer for Projects Ranging from Multi-Story Historic Building Renovations to Professional and Medical Offices and Churches.
- Winner of the Aurora Award for Design Excellence
- Mastering the Art of Design, Engineering and Working Directly with Clients for more years than I really want to think about.
- See More on the “About Ken” page.